The Falsetto Dragon Affar
I confess, this is mine. I was younger then, more foolish.and deep in love. Any commentary is still welcome! I appologise for typos. I am dyslexic and have a brain tumor, to boot. I am still foolish still in love. But no longer as young.
Klamath River Campground Bigfoot Attack – Year Unknown
-
A young woman camped alone next to the Klamath River. She doesn’t tell what
campground she was at but locals may know which one it was, by her
descriptions...
9 years ago

2 comments:
Nice story! How long ago?
I always liked Illya.
Where did you save that, if you don't mind my asking. I have one that is waaaaaay back on my blog, in about five entries. I consolidated it at Helium.com. Maybe I can link it from there.
It's probably not as good as I thought it was, as nobody that I've shown it to has ever commented on it. At least, not since I first posted it.
Let's see 11-15 years is my guess. I have been a fan of the ineffable Mr. Mc C since I was 13-14. I met him, a few years ago, and will post a memoir of that watershed event,directly. It first appeared on http//:davidmccallumfansonline.com
Post a Comment