I have happy news! Coven Pleiades will soon be adding a member. The young grandson of my silent but smiling room-mate Marisol has asked me to be his Magickal Teacher. I explained to him that I did not teach Magick in a vacuum, and I expected him to take seriously the Spiritual aspects of the teaching as well as the technical side. He would not get one of them from me without the other, and then must be progressing on all fronts to access more advanced techniques. He agreed, and we will see if he really understood. I gave him a little homework- to assemble notebook, journal , etc, for next class, I do not know when he will be Dedicated - but I want to make it soon- after he has seen my teaching style, and begins to grasp the magnitude of what he has asked of me, and what it will , in turn, require of him. The Mysteries protect themselves from the merely curious!
It occurs to me that my Uranus in 8th House Cancer is having its ' effect again. My stars predict that I will acquire my children in unusual ways. I adopted Rhys, and am now teaching from my hospital bed, the grandson of my fellow inmate!
My older child, the ineffable Rhys, will also be Dedicated soon. He is young, 16, but he has lived with Pagans all his life, sat at my feet while I taught, been in all sorts of Circles. I was hoping for around Yule, but scheduling problems intervened. Anyway, I am very happy to announce that Pleiades is growing - Thank the Goddess!
Klamath River Campground Bigfoot Attack – Year Unknown
-
A young woman camped alone next to the Klamath River. She doesn’t tell what
campground she was at but locals may know which one it was, by her
descriptions...
9 years ago

2 comments:
Hi, I don't know if you will remember me but I met you when I came to San Diego from the UK for the NASFIC in 1990. I joined you for Autumn Equinox as well. I found your blog and wanted to say hello.
Jean Thompson
So long ago, and such happy times! I am glad to see you again! Merry Meet! Many things have changed but a surprising number have not. I have adopted two children and taught several promising students. Anarion, who may have been Eldarildur then, remains stalwart as does my loving Seqoia. I am confined to the hospital now, but people still find me! Please feel welcome to stop in here. or, subsceibe to stay current. Brightest Blessings this coming Equinox, and all year long!
Mare
Post a Comment